Purpose: The Conversation Strategy Cheat Sheet was designed to assist the user in their planning and preparation for a meaningful and useful conversation with a client or prospect. No more winging it, conversations with a purpose.
1. Did I outline the purpose and goal of the call?
2. What do I need to find out during the call?
3. Research the account prior to the call?
4. Learn something about the person and their business before the meeting?
5. Send an outline of the agenda to the client before the meeting?
6. What information of value (to them) am I prepared to share with them?
7. What’s the next step after the call?